Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 02:59 PM   #58
SanDiegoPadres19
All Star Reserve

Seeing as i am the commish of FDBL hell atlantic, and i have no idea who PSA is, i don't know where these cheating alligations are even coming from. He says its soon-to-be defucnt but it is alive and well. Check the stats, we are entering our 5th year. If you are going to trust a guy with 3 posts who doesn't have a clue what he is talking about then thats fine. Just because someone accueses someone of being a cheater doesn't make them a cheater. Might want to try to get both sides of the stories.

Alligations can ruin a mans reputation in these leagues, if the person is a known cheater, then i totally agree that he should be tarred and feathered, but sometimes some people just read the fine print. Whos to say someones a cheater. From now on he will be labled as one and that isnt right. This is not the place to be talking about it. If you want to talk to me about it you can find me on AIM, my S/N is mattttt123 or email me @ fdblcommish@yahoo.com or ebleague@yahoo.com
  • (As Matt Williams took a curtain call after hitting a home run) "Barry Bonds gets a standing ovation as he digs in."
  • (Following the second out) ".. and the Padres win the National League Wes... oh, just got a little exicted."
Internet Sim Baseball League, Lo$ Angele$ Dodger$
ISBL Fictional Blog

Last edited by SanDiegoPadres19; 05-25-2003 at 03:02 PM.
SanDiegoPadres19 is offline   Reply With Quote