View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 02:27 AM   #41
mikev
Hall Of Famer

Hey all, I'm Mikey and I'm the Vice Commish (currently acting as the head honcho) of the GUBA and owner of the California Crusaders.

I just wanna put in my 2 cents about the league. We are really looking for somebody who wants to be in more than just a baseball league. The GUBA is really a community, and there are a good number of former owners who don't have the time to dedicate anymore that are still around the forums. We're all pretty good friends, as much as you can be on an internet baseball forum.

A lot of the owners have been around with some sort of fantasy or sim baseball since before OOTP was around, so we're talking pretty long term here.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that you're going to be signing up for a lot more than just a fake online baseball league. It's a big commitment, but there is also a good portion of offtopic, non-baseball stuff as well. The primary focus is the league though, and league activity is what keeps us going.

So, I invite you to join up and come be a part of something that is really more than just a baseball league.