View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:24 AM   #18
andymays
Minors (Double A)

Updated...3 teams available: Borussia Dortmund (BUN), Athletic Bilbao (LL) and Torino (SA).

Had someone interested in joining the league ask me about each team so I put together a quick rundown for him about each team. I included that below in it will help anyone while they look over the league.

Athletic Bilbao:
More a rebuilding project. Although in this league, it is fairy easy to rebuild if you pay attention and make an effort. We have domestic draft, International Free Agents (IFA) and scouting discoveries so it is fairly easy to get good young talent into your minor league system. Team has finish between 6th and 9th all six seasons of the league. Major league roster seems on the younger side with some good young talent already so that should speed up the rebuild process. Minor league system is listed as 5th best (out of 10 teams) in La Liga.

Borussia Dortmund:
This team has historically been bottom of Bundesliga due to an inactive GM. Got an active GM for this season and the team is currently in 6th place. The GM just resigned due to not having the time he thought. More of a rebuild project but does have a few good young pieces to start with. Minor league system is listed as 9th best (out of 10 teams) in Bundesliga. This is probably the biggest challenge of the three teams. If you are up for a challenge and want to test your ability, this team is probably the best for you. Plus I love their team colors and if you are a soccer fan at all, this is the team in real life that has the best US soccer player on it (Christian Pulisic).

Torino:
This team made some bold moves this offseason and then the GM disappeared half way through the season. That has really affected their success this season. They are currently 7th place. This team has two really good SP and can probably compete right away with a few good moves this offseason, which will start the first week of March.

Hope this helps. Hope you are interested in our league and interested in staying long term. We have a great group of GMs and going on almost two real life years of of the league. Many of the GMs have been around since the beginning. We have 20 GMs that were around from the very beginning and another 7 that joined in the first couple seasons of the league. We do not have much turnover which makes for a really enjoyable experience.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote