View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:56 PM   #129
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Working on a fictional stadium that has a lot of angles and curves and different wall heights in different areas. I try to use the offset tool to make the different heights, but it's only limiting me to 10' (which is the height of my LF line wall) and not the 15' I want to make my LCF wall (and eventually, my deep LF wall will be around 30'). How do I bypass this restriction, or am I doing something wrong? Do I need to start with the 30' wall and work down from there?

Also, how do I make the angle that will go from the 10' wall to the 15' wall to the 30' wall? I'm new to SketchUp and am trying the Panpaka Park request I made as my first attempt at 3D modeling.

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote