View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #47
bdennis2
Minors (Triple A)

TO Jersey Jim:To start with Data boxing and TBCB ARE TO COMPLETE DIFFERENT TYPE OF GAMES one is for universe,s and boxing mangment the other is for strictly for historcal type replays as to the loyal thing i have been a friend to Jim Trunzo all the way back to the mid 70,s when him and brother Tom was just starting the games i helped them rate some of the fighters i have kept in contect with him all throught the years from the 1st computer sim all the way to when they sold the game even last year when Jim was battling for his life after a turmor was removed for the bottom of his brain i talked to him 2 weeks ago he is improving also J.C.Compton is a friend of mind to Data boxing is only a hobby of his in no way is he in comption was TBCB all he ever intened was only a few of the top fighters also i help the TBCB team rate some of the fighters in the game there is no need for the defense to rest.No one is putting this game down i like both games for what they both bring to the table if you will go back to the post to Professordp all i did was give him some info i did not build the game up or did i take TBCB down. When you stop trying to improve a game that is when the game will start down.I have had my say this conversation is over.<BILL DENNIS> PS ABOUT OLD I AM
65 YEARS OLD "no one loves TBCB anymore than i do"
bdennis2 is offline   Reply With Quote