View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:14 AM   #54
clamel
All Star Starter

If by any reason I would like to add a couple of additional minor leaguers I then must put them first in the "normal" DB files, like you did without stats.
Then put the neut-stats in the neutr-stat csv.

Anything more to think on. (That sounded easy, which I know it isnīt)

Hm, did ask before about players later years... ???

You have all the early years (like Juan Rivera) but how about the years a players played AFTER he played his last Major League game.
This issue is the biggest part I donīt like the new rule "Retire as in History). That option is truly wrong, because as I see it OOTP uses the LAST MLB game he played, and doesnīt care if he played many more years in the minors after a short stint in the big league.

I am searching for a set to get the REAL retire year for a player than this DB could be even better.
Iīm sick and tire of getting Nolan Ryan retire year after year after year. After I retire him, he comes back and add wins and Kīs, just to retire again. Totaly sick.
If he was the only one but several other players retire in the late 20īs even if the have historically 10-12 years left.
Then I donīt like to play this new retire option since then I lose all those other players.
Iīm stuck in between...

Solution should be to work over your DB and alter all those retire years, but then it would be super to have stats to cover the "back-end" years.
Just me babbling on .....

Did you get that Homerun yet with the big pay-off TWINS....

Last edited by clamel; 08-05-2008 at 05:16 AM.
clamel is offline   Reply With Quote