View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 05:12 PM   #48
Goliathus
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
I've played many P2W games before, so I'm familiar with hitting walls, but this wall feels immovable. Usually one can find SOME way to get 1 or 2 difficult drops. In here I just have to be...lucky. Sorry. End rant.

If you have played P2W games before you should understand it's impossible to close the wall. They feel movable but that's just an illusion, really. Also, lootboxes of all kind are -EV, because that's how those games earn money from whales. You want them open a lot of lootboxes for those ultra-special drops and the only way you can have them open a lot is to have a low drop rate, like the Perfect card.

Also, what dkgo said. Most F2P games have to ways for you to progress: (1)whale up with money (2)spend time. F2P, in this game, can accelerate their progress by playing the market. You can go safe with the standard buy low, sell high or go high risk, high reward with market speculation.

Or do what someone in another thread is doing. Construct an achievement hunter lineup that is geared toward PP generation.

Last edited by Goliathus; 05-20-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Goliathus is offline   Reply With Quote