Thread: Fatigue
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:49 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasch797 View Post
Also, It should have an impact on injuries, but on player abilities also. A player with 60-80 of FIT may be way less efficient than well rested equivalent player with 100 fo FIT. I don't feel that at all in the game.
Low fitness affects the player's starting game fatigue, when that runs out then the rating penalties apply (and, after checking, we found some issues with the offensive penalties being too small, those will be fixed in the update.) Lower fitness won't affect a player at the start of the game, it'll make him wear down much faster and play less effectively for a larger part of the game.

Quote:
Also, based on my IRL experience with dispatch systems analytics, I have an idea about travel penalties logics based on Cities if you are interrested to try to bring the fatigue/fitness to a new level
Sure, I've been wanting to add some travel-related effects to fatigue. It just gets a little complicated when multiple modes of transportation have to be considered - planes in the NHL, buses in junior or minor leagues, trains in early historical leagues, etc. And our city database can only calculate distances in straight lines, no accounting for things like the actual road routes being signficantly longer.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote