Thread: Fyre's NCAA Set
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 05:20 PM   #1
Fyrestorm3
Hall Of Famer

Fyre's NCAA Set

Perhaps because the NCAA is not playable in a standard game, college hockey really hasn't gotten a lot of love in the early stages of modding. So, since I had started on this project in the beta forum before life caught up with me, I've decided to just go ahead and continue it. Eventually, it may be a playable league, or we'll have the capability to set up a fictional league that mirrors it. Or maybe you just want proper jerseys for posterity's sake. Whatever the reason, here they are.

The AHA, the Big 10, and ECAC are finished; this will be updated as I complete the rest of the conferences.

To install these files into your game, download and extract the .zip file in the links provided, then navigate to the graphics folder of whatever saved game you wish to use (on Windows, the default directory is Documents/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2/saved_games/[your game].lg/graphics). The .zip file should contain three sub-folders (jersey_pics, helmet_pics, and logo_teams) that mirror the sub-folders in the graphics directory. Simply copy/paste or move the files from each folder to the graphics sub-folder with the same name.

As of right now, I am only doing one jersey per team, since that's all you can currently load into the game. I have thus taken some liberties with the jerseys - on rare occasions, I may use a home logo with road colors if it fits better. And while most teams will feature their colored jerseys, some will be in white for diversity's sake. When away jerseys are implemented, I'll update the set to match.

Last edited by Fyrestorm3; 11-04-2015 at 11:58 AM.
Fyrestorm3 is offline   Reply With Quote