View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 12:17 PM   #1
Griever20
Hall Of Famer

MLB 2015 - Being the Brewmaster!

I have been thinking about another dynasty(after two other tries went down the drain) and to prevent that from happening, this one won't feature as much long writeups and more quick numbers

Aswell, I won't micromanage everything to the last employee cleaning the toilets and let my minor league managers and my assistant GM as well as my manager do their work and focus on the big decisions and I won't mess alot with the league and leave the league history as it is.

The attentive reader will recognize some similarities between this dynasty and Big T's Reds and Blue Jays dynasty... and those are intended to a degree. I have read those a second time and quite enjoyed them once again(and stole the idea of coloring the team names from him a year ago).

I will take over the Milwaukee Brewers as I did want a team without a HUGE budget that is in a tricky spot to begin with. One big difference to my D'backs series will be... that I will restrain myself regarding trades and will act more like a classic GM... so don't expect me to go flat out crazy like I have done before.

So far, so good. onwards to my new GM office at Miller Park!
Griever20 is offline   Reply With Quote