View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #11
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmeister View Post
I believe what's causing the confusion is there are 2 etnnicities files now.

The first ethnicities is imbedded in the world default.xml. This is the langauges ethnicities. You can edit this in the nation editor.

The second ethnicities is the etnicities.tst. This is the skin-color ethnicities. You cannot edit this in the game, but you can re-import this file.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to adjust the ethnicities other than re-iporting them.

Update, I am able to confirm that the re-import isn't working. I changed the ethnicities to be 100% african and nothing changed. Players were primarily caucasion. Maybe inbedding ethnicities in the word default.xml broke the re-import function?
Language ID and ethnicity have always been two different things. Because, for instance, in the US there are a lot of people of African (ethnicity) descent with US - modern (Language ID) names. Just because someone has and African ethnicity does not mean they have have an African Langauge name.

I think there should be some confirmation of this from Markus, though.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys

Last edited by cephasjames; 07-04-2011 at 07:53 AM.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote