View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #11
rleb
Major Leagues

PEBAcast version 10 is now online!

LISTEN HERE!

In this episode of PEBAcast, Ken, Reg and RJ talk about the 2029 preseason free agency period, the winter meeting drama surrounding the blockbuster trade of Steve Hott, and some of the many other trades that stood out to us.

This one ended up being a little longer than some of our other episodes which may be partly due to us not having done one of these in a while -- we had a lot to say!

I'm also going to try and list the segments so you guys can flip around to listen to the things that matter to you the most. We'd love for you to listen to all of it, but its like an hour twenty, and you (ostensibly) have a life outside of PEBA. Let me know if these are things y'all like it or find use out of it and I'll continue to do it.

The segments listed below are kind of mixed up. We talk about trades and free agent signings between everything else and I think that's partly due to the fact that there's just SO. MUCH. GOING. ON.

We really hope you enjoy this episode! We had a blast recording it for you guys.

Stick around until the end (around the 1 hour, 2 minute mark) for a BRAND NEW SEGMENT heretofore NEVER SEEN in PEBAcast history!

WINTER MEETINGS AND TRADE BANTER
3M 30S

FREE AGENT BANTER
27M 13S

THE SEGMENT IN WHICH WE DISCUSS ONE TEAM (CHARLESTON) FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME
49M 40S

THE OUTCOME OF THE 2028 PRE-SEASON PREDICTION THREAD
56M 13S

'SECRET' SEGMENT
1H 2M

Pro Baseball in Atlantic Canada? Yup!
Follow the fictional Atlantic Baseball League!
goldensailsbaseball.ca
Watch on YouTube!

Last edited by rleb; 06-20-2019 at 08:26 PM.