View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 10:31 AM   #16
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

Ok... been very delinquent here, was spending a lot of time setting up a Championship tournament between the playoff teams in my two online leagues...

In RABA, I finished spring training, finalized my roster and live 3D SIMed opening day this morning...

I had an awesome spring winning 20 out of 24 though I did lose Ben Chapmen for 5 weeks with a fractured hand on the first day of spring training..... Ben isnt a starter but he was my first up pinch runner and backup third baseman...

Opening Day I took an 8-4 win over the Ocean City Islanders as Roy Oswalt my 1st Round (8th overall) pick in the draft pitched well, despite a couple errors made behind him... Gleyber Torres (who wasn't rated at any position during the start of spring training, but is now a 13 at 3B) had a massive day going 4-5 with a HR, three RBI's and 3 RS... He will need to stay in the lineup even if he might be a detriment in the field... The Live 3D SIM of the game was at the FBN

Also the Reports have been updated at the website to include opening day... Tomorrow I am hoping to SIM till Monday the 6th, so I can get on a 7 Day Live SIM cycle...

The website will always be updated...and I should start making some more detailed posts as each weekly SIM occurs...
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote