View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
reds1
Hall Of Famer

MLB Jersey Project

From time to time, there have been requests on the board for historical MLB jerseys and caps of the last 40 years or so. I've done some of these but my collection has been piecemeal. Thus for the past 2-1/2 months, I've set about creating a nearly complete set of caps and jerseys (home, road and alternate) for all the MLB teams as well as the Expos, Pilots and Senators from around 1969 through to 2015.

I used 1969 as the starting point in this project, since that is the starting point used in Bill Henderson's wonderful MLB Game Worn Guide. That was my primary guide for the jerseys. For the caps, I referred to Dressed to the Nines and Chris Creamer's SportsLogos websites and google searches. ColorWerx was used for team colors.

I also created some posters for each team showing a timeline for when the uniforms were worn in each team's respective history.

The UPDATED links for downloading the 2015 set (designed for use in OOTP14 & OOTP15 & OOTP16) of the caps, jerseys, logos & poster collection are available here:

Many thanks to all the mod creators for their generosity in sharing their templates and ideas!

I hope you will find these useful and if you come across any errors or omissions, please let me know!

Last edited by reds1; 05-23-2021 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Updated for 2015
reds1 is offline   Reply With Quote