View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
sepia warrior
Major Leagues

Cornermen Ratings

OK. This is an experiment. I know that cornermen ratings - just like those for announcers, judges and referees - can't be added to the database like fighters can through the exchange file. I have been able to add trainers and cutmen to the cornermen file by creating a new one and then checking the export to file box with trainer/cutman added to that .dat file. I've then been ably to copy and paste the .dat file to other universes (saved games). I think this might work for others. I have zipped my cornermen.dat file. (A word of caution - other than those cornermen rated in the game, mine are purely subjective based either on scraps of information about them that I've been able to find or my intuition or speculation. I've bumped the ratings for cutmen up some to counteract the tendency of the game to have unrealistic numbers of cuts and cut stoppages. The ratings are all editable so you can modify them to fit your preferences.)

The zip rating is here:

cornermen.zip

Once you have unzipped the file (using WinZip), you can paste it over the cornerman.dat file in your saved game (universe) file. It might be a good idea to save your existing file elsewhere just in case somethings doesn't work. You can then paste this file into the universe again without any damage to your universe. Creating a test universe file might be another way to insure that this file can be tested before use. There are 405 cornermen ratings in this file. I intend to send the updated file everytime I add 25-30 cornermen ratings. If this works, I'll look to do the same for announcers, referees and judges. Enjoy.

Last edited by sepia warrior; 01-18-2012 at 11:21 PM.
sepia warrior is offline   Reply With Quote