View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:45 PM   #88
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
The AC West is honestly as good a two horse race as I've ever seen. They've been on a string leap frogging each other (but never by very much once the Base Thieves caught the early run the Falcons got off to) all year long. Will be fun to see how tonight plays out.
Just thought I would mention this . I am finding 19 so enjoyable the more seasons we play. The history grows. I am so happy I decided to play 19:for two years. I am going to do the same thing with OOTP21 next year. I just want to say with you and Joe in the same league it makes it so much more fun. You are both active posters and are fun to read and react (Word?) with. You both also seem to get me and my sometimes weird post. I really get into this game and sometimes I just let my feelings out on how I feel about my team and the way it is performing . You both never put down my feelings and seem to understand I am just enjoying the hell out of this experience. I thank you both for that and I am very thankful we play in the same league together. It also keeps the game very active and I learn so much from both of you about our opponents as we travel throughout this league. Thank you both for the fun you bring me. Now back to the race between Seattle and Central. Good stuff there.

Last edited by Zorro; 04-13-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote