View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 11:45 AM   #86
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
On this rainy Saturday in New York I will be enjoying 2 events happening today. 1. The Masters and 2 . Watching the two best teams in The Perfect 419 League battle it out for the AC West Division. They have been back in forth all season long and now Seattle holds a half game lead over Central going into September. They only play each other 3 more times this season all at Base Thieves Park Which could be a very important series. I will be watching this race carefully all day long. Can the Base Thieves hold off a great hitting Falcon team? They have the number 1 and number 2 offenses in the AC Conference with Seattle holding the edge in Pitching. It will be a great September to watch. It is huge because the Winner most likely will have home advantage throughout the AC Playoffs while the loser will just be a on the road Wild Card team. Wow.

The AC West is honestly as good a two horse race as I've ever seen. They've been on a string leap frogging each other (but never by very much once the Base Thieves caught the early run the Falcons got off to) all year long. Will be fun to see how tonight plays out.
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote