Thread: Tanking?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 12:46 PM   #62
One Post Wonder
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudster View Post
How about my scenerio...I built a team of nothing but silver rated cards. I managed to finally win my Diamond League and have entered Perfect. I'll tool around with it a little, but I think it's safe to assume that this team, staying within my own perimeter, should never sniff any success at Perfect Level. It was more of a fun, personal challenge to see how far I could take this team and they outperformed anything I could have imagined. My roster and reserves have been set for quite a while now, so I've been using my points to buy up Future Legends. Would it be considered tanking if, after several tries with my Silver team, I put out my best Future Legends team, even if they aren't the team that got me here?
Your team has gotten better - that's the opposite of tanking.

And by the way, if you actually did do that then you are an extremely good player. I didn't think something like that would be possible. Someone like you is exactly who I had in mind when I talked about reward scaling - a minnow punching over his weight by playing very well and competing in a league that is more challenging than his income and his players would indicate. You should be rewarded for an accomplishment like that IMO.

Last edited by One Post Wonder; 04-10-2019 at 12:47 PM.
One Post Wonder is offline   Reply With Quote