View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 06:53 PM   #41
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Hey folks,

it's this time of the year again. Development on OOTP 18 has started already, and this thread is intended to get us an overview about what kind of changes to the interface you would like to see in OOTP 18. For this, I'd like to ask a few questions:

1) Did you like the OOTP 17 color scheme and use of team colors. If not, what could be improved?
2) How about the interface layout, is the upper area (info & navigation) easy to use and understand?
3) What interface quirks would you like to see fixed / improved?
4) Any feature ideas that relate to the interface which you'd like to see implemented (i.e. more hotkey support)?
5) Which skin did you use in OOTP 17? Would you like to see an alteration to our usual default / dark / classic skin themes?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Markus
1. color schemes worked well for me.

2. Layout was fine for me too

3. I'm sure there are some but nothing annoys me enough that I can come up with it right now

4. Please put the ball park factors in the opening screen when you go to play a game. It was there for a version long ago (maybe 9 or 10?) and was removed in the first patch. Would be nice to see how the park plays at a glance which could influence how one sets their lineup.

On the tab that shows how a batter hit against a pitcher two things. First could we make the columns sortable? Second add base on balls to the table?

5. I used dark and really liked the v17 version.
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote