View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #14
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFroese View Post
Hi. Will there be an upgrade path to go from FHM 1 (a game that never left beta) to FHM 2?
I absolutely agree ... FHM 1 was not nearly worth its price (and I don't want to talk about all these broken promises - the game itself never should have been released).

Yes, it was playable, but there was no difference to the early betas that were released, and the game never improved on that.

The game was initially released as a beta in March 2013 and finally was officially released in September 2013 as FHM1 ... it was worse than the early betas and all these promised patches never came.

Let's face it - FHM is a major desaster in terms of PR and quality ... and only because the development team promises (again) that everything will be fine ...

You all can jump on the discount at $ 29.99 (which is available to each and everyone ordering now), but I agree - there should have been a considerable discount for all these disapponted FHM1 buyers.

In the end everybody has to make his choice - and mine is that I won't fall for all these promises again.

OOTP is awesome (in terms of communication and quality of the game), FHM is light years away from that in ALL aspects, and unfortunately most of it doesn't have a thing to do with creating a new game from scratch.
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947