View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
kmoser
Minors (Rookie Ball)

PRMLB with a couple of open positions!

I have been playing OOTP plenty off-line and it has been one of my favorite games that I have ever played. I haven't played in an online league even though it has always interested me. I have been looking through different leagues and if I were to join one I would want to join yours. I usually have time to play, but sometimes I might not be able to play because I am busy. I have a few questions, if you don't mind, about online leagues.
Is an online league very time consuming? Like I said I usually have time to play, usually everyday at least a little, but I would like to know if there is a schedule that I need to be on the game. If it's in the evening or later I'm sure I could do it.
Is it complicated to do some things in a league? Kind if a noob question but I've seen a lot of things about exporting and things like that so I don't want to be confused about things in a league and miss something.
How long does a league last? Do you guys play the same league forever or do you guys take breaks or anything? Kinda of a weird question sorry lol, just wondering.
Hopefully you have room now for another player and sorry for the noob questions.

Last edited by kmoser; 08-07-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Fixed a sentence.
kmoser is offline   Reply With Quote