View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 AM   #15
spider_monkey_b
Minors (Triple A)

Fictional or Modern Day Real Rosters

I'm interested in joining either a fictional league or modern day league with real rosters.

I've taken some time off from OOTP, but am looking to get back into an addictive online league, as they are so much fun! In any league I've ever been in, I've usually been the most active member on the forums, and am always am open trading partner.

I've been a part of many successful leagues, know what it takes to build a great team, and to build a great league. I have some commish experience as well, and am willing to contribute ideas, but cannot take on any committments in terms of building a league.

I have a number of preferences, but like to keep an open mind so if you think you have the league for me, then email me at spider_monkey_224@hotmail.com

Please send details of your league, and a link for your website if you have one. I'm likely only looking to join one league because I usually don't like dividing my time between multiple.

Don't have OOTP12 game yet, but will buy as soon as I see a league I like, and probably not before then.
spider_monkey_b is offline   Reply With Quote