View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #47
Neags23
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
You know, I can't help myself but to report a couple of other bugs/features I'd like....

- "Designated Hitter" shows up as "Designated Hitcher".

Feature requests:

- If I could go into a player card, click on one of the columns, and get the card for that without having to x out of the card and get the other column, that would be incredible.
- Any way to put Stamina in there? I couldn't find it and I know that can be changed over time.
- Any way to have the columns in a different order and keep it that way? I'd like to be able to see Stuff/Movement/Control, then StuffP/MoveP/ControlP instead of the way it is now.
I'll fix that typo. Thanks for pointing that one out.

The first feature... I'm not exactly sure what you're wanting. By "getting the other column", do you mean the graph for a particular rating? If so, you don't need to close the player card and right-click again. The graph portion of the card is split so that you can drag part of the right side of the window and expose the checkboxes that allow you to choose a new rating to graph (similar to devTracker).

I could add stamina, but it'd be a little tricky getting it to work with old baselines. Because I haven't added it before, I'd have to add in a check to see if you're using a baseline that has stamina, and if not, re-write the baseline to have stamina in for every old date on the baseline. It's doable, but tricky.

The last feature request... you can re-order the columns however you'd like. Having them saved that way when you come back would be a lot of work, without much payoff. I'll look into it, though. Maybe it'll be easier than I'm thinking.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Former GM Washburn Sea Wolves Dog Days Baseball - 1981 & 1986 Kennel Cup Champions
Neags23 is offline   Reply With Quote