View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #32
SittingDuck
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgrampa View Post
Is there any way you could send me all of your settings in your game or perhaps send me your league so I could look at it? I am having a real problem with knowing what settings do what and what to set them at. I also shut off recalc because I don't want every year of my league to be the same as the real major leagues. But I just can't seem to find the proper settings needed to make my historical leagues believable.

That is probably asking a lot and you may not have time to do that or maybe the lg file is too big to send via an email. Don't know but I sure could use some help in the area of settings for historical leagues....

Thanks in advance or if someone else could help me out here, I would really appreciate it.
Paps, I can help you out here and would be happy to do so. I've been starting my league in '62 - you can apply the settings to whatever league you want. The only issue with the league - as I've stated - is the starter endurance levels aren't always - actually rarely - correct to the player's career status or performance.

Now, you can play this league with either the Lahman DB (which I don't want to do) or the Gambo DB. I haven't used the newest Gambo DB (which Padresfan just posted) but I want to give it a whirl.

Let me do that quick here a bit and see what goes on with the endurance levels. Then I'll create some screensnaps that will help you see what to do with your league! OK?
SittingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote