View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 03:55 PM   #18
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonCo View Post
Well, if we're comparing resumes I think I'm okay. Engineer by degree, and a not inconsiderable focus on the mathematics of statistics over many years of process design and management. I also admit I am aware of some of the details of OOTP's defensive schemes--though I would be reluctant to say I really know anything for certain because I don't actually code the game, and I don't think I'm allowed to say much more anyway. I have, however, been beta testing for, I don't know, 15 years on and off...and I did what must be the most comprehensive defensive study in the history of the game (back some years ago--though I think the online league I did it in is now defunct so all the links that used to exist around here are now dead).
so how'd you misread what i said? lol.

it's programming, it's planned out. it's not a maybe. either it steps per pitch or it steps per PA, and it was designed that way ahead of time.

(mba-finance, computer science undergrad with business minor, elective short or so of chem/bio minors, but that was just for fun while there)

Last edited by NoOne; 02-11-2019 at 03:58 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote