View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:51 PM   #1
ALB123
All Star Reserve

Oh boy...What did I do to my game settings?

Hi there. I've been having a disastrous season and I've been in panic mode trying to trade before the deadline hits. I'm pretty sure I play the game with pretty much all default settings. Anyway, I used to get trade proposals from other teams now and then, but in my panic mode I did something that all of a sudden, I was getting trade offers every day, sometimes multiple offers on the same day. I'm certain that I had searched the online manual and the great Google overlords trying to get more offers. But, I can't remember exactly what or where, but I'm pretty sure I did something in my game which supposedly would "increase the likelihood the AI teams would offer/initiate trades" with me. I finally made it past the Trade Deadline, so I can go back to auto-playing a week at a time instead of it auto-stopping every single day. But, I'm worried I'm going to get an overflow of trade offers next season because of what I must have done. I didn't do anything in Commissioner Mode. That much I know. Any ideas?

While I was looking everywhere I could to try and rectify my problem above, I must have screwed something up by enabling/disabling a command. Now, any time I right-click on one of my players I get the options, Clone Player, Retire Player and Delete Player. Those options definitely weren't there previously. My right-click menu on a player's name always ended with Trade Options and then Transactions. What the heck did I do?! How can I get those 3 options to disappear from my menu? Anyone? Class...Anyone??
ALB123 is offline   Reply With Quote