View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 10:13 PM   #29
Dyzalot
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
I think its a fair request on unusual events. If the ultimate goal is to have a baseball simulation just like real life its nice to locate these unusual issues and have a reason behind them For the longest time I had an issue with intentional walks is the most unusual of situations and after years of bringing it to the attention it seems to have gotten MUCH better.
I agree. Other things that have been improved in the last few years that I had been pointing out previously were things like:

Too many runners being thrown out at third for the last out
Too many runners tagging at first to advance to second
Closers always being pulled after one batter if that batter hit a HR even though save situation intact

Those were a few of the unrealistic outcomes I've highlighted in the past that have been improved upon. I will continue to do this in the future because I love this game and want it to be better. I also appreciate that the devs here seem to be pretty responsive to the community when things are pointed out as being "off". A perfect example is the recent fix to the scouting tab concerning OSA scouting. Now I wasn't the first one to make a thread about it but I did do a decent amount of research to verify and highlight the problem. People need to realize that I'm not dissing the game when I bring these things up. I'm just trying to improve the sim so that when I am "role playing" strange outcomes that "break immersion" happen less often.
Dyzalot is offline   Reply With Quote