View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 01:19 AM   #1
amkirby10
Bat Boy

Game Keeps Crashing on the Same Day

Hey guys,

I've been playing the game for a few months now. I really like it, but I have had some issues with crashes before. In the past, the crashes were largely unpredictable, and often came as the game was slowing down after many hours of consecutive play. And if it was a predictable pattern (there was a time where the trade screen would sometimes lead to crashes), leaving that alone and simming for a while would usually fix it. However, I've recently run into a point where one day seems to cause constant crashes. The date in question is April 27, 2033. This is between games 1 and 2 of my second round series. For a while, I thought it would be fixed by just trying it enough times, like in the past, so I'd keep trying and it would keep kicking me back to April 2, when I had last saved. And it kept happening, no matter where I or my competitors would finish in the division or how the playoffs played out, between games 1 and 2 of the second round the game would keep crashing. I smartened up and saved after the first round, so not as much progress would be lost. Basically I just want to play past this point lol, my team looks good this year and still has a promising future.

My save file is uploaded as "bruins 2032 playoffs.lg.rar".

Thanks for trying to help me out you guys!
amkirby10 is offline   Reply With Quote