Thread: HSBL Opening
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL currently has 3 teams available:

Chicago White Sox Mid Level team, Coming off a 76-86 year, . Some nice prospects Including Willie McGee.These guys need some TLC

Toronto Blue Jays 3 years removed from expansion these guys lost 115 games, Good news is they have a 19 year old Cal Ripken, 19 year old Fernando Valenzuela, 20 year old Dave Righetti in the pipeline and just took Darryl Strawberry with the #1 overall pick of the 1979 draft. They will get better

We are currently at Free Agency and the Amateur draft, Rule 5 is tight around the corner. The in game date is Nov, 22th 1979

See the league History and set-up info here: HSBL Home

If interested or have questions contact me here via PM with your name and e-mail address
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 10-31-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote