View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 03:26 AM   #221
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elutz31 View Post
Bug issue:

I was in the final round of a 128 1500 quick super big cap game 6 down 3-2. I joined another tourney of the same type while waiting. I modified my roster quite a bit from the previous tourney. I go back in to check on my first tournament and the roster I was making for the new tournament was now the roster that was playing in game 6 of the old tourney.

I feel bad because I was running a 4 man rotation so my pitchers were pitching at about 70% and the new pitcher from my new roster was a 100% rested 98 Kevin Brown who wasn't even on my roster throughout the entire tourney.

Also when I was still modifying my new tourney roster the beginning of game 6. The old tourney took whatever roster I had for the new tourney at the time the simulation happened. I continued to modify the new tourney roster but no changes happened in game 7. It kept the game 6 roster.
Yes, currently when you enter two tournaments of the same restriction type at the same time, always the latest submitted roster will be used, no matter the tournament. We are trying to fix it, but it won't be easy.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote