View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #136
Magus978
All Star Starter

It looks like the Metuchen Mariners are priming themselves to be reverse-swept in their LCS. Up 3-0 on the Newton Dragons, all they needed to do was beat 90 Pedro Martinez with 100 AS Max Scherzer.

That didn't happen.

97 SE Smoky Joe Wood blows it in the 8th. Oh well, that's fine...just means 100 Roger Clemens is gonna have to beat 99 Tim Keefe again like we did in game 1.

That also didn't happen.

Clemens was good, but Keefe was better. You feel that cold wind, kids? Feels like a reverse sweep incoming. If you hear things breaking from the east coast, then yes, a reverse sweep has happened and I am destroying things in disgust. My best chance to win a PL title, and we're fixing to throw it the hell away.

100 Nolan Ryan vs their 100 SE Johan Santana...I have a feeling very bad things are about to happen, because why would we permit Magus to win a PL title, right?

Ryan proceeds to get shelled.

Game 7 means I have to send an unreliable 100 Dutch Leonard out. Let this be a lesson to each and every one of you. If RNGjesus does not want you to have it, you ain't winning a damn thing.

We lose game 7.

Sick to my stomach. Absolutely sick to my stomach. RNGjesus is just taunting me now.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Last edited by Magus978; 11-10-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote