View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 05:56 PM   #88
CHOWDERHEAD
Hall Of Famer

Mountain West Conference Standings

A quick look at the Mountain West Conference standings:

In the Mountain Division, Boise State has a high-potent offense (currently a +104 point differential) and is dominating the competition. The team is led by senior QB William Harris (1598 passing yards, 15 TD's, and 3 INT's), along with the RB duo of James Brown (451 rushing yards, 4.85 YPC, 3 TD's) and Michael Webster (333 rushing yards, 5.37 YPC, 2 TD's). I fully expect the Broncos to cruise to the MWC title and maybe even crack the Top 25 by the end of the season.

In the West Division, it will likely come down to San Diego State (having the better defense led by senior OLB Edward Jones: 48 tackles (39 solo), 5 QB hurries, 6 stuffs, a pass deflection, and 7 sacks) or Fresno State (having the better offense led by sophomore RB Michael Carson: 638 rushing yards, 4.91 YPC, 4 TD's). I really don't see any other team being able to challenge here.

With 2 wins already on the season, I am optimistic that the Spartans can double that amount by the end of the year. If so, it will have surpassed the sadly low expectations I had for the team. #FingersCrossed.
Attached Images