View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 10:22 AM   #29
Ramzavail
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Obviously it will be ready when he thinks it's ready. I wasn't suggesting the game should have been released in late 2018 unfinished simply because it was when they had tentatively tabbed for release. Literally nothing in my post suggested that. I'm not complaining that the product isn't released, I understand things happen and I want the game solid and ready when it comes out .

All I said is it might be time for some kind of update. Yes, Jim has used his formula of saying very little for many successful releases. But if we are being honest, marketing and PR has been fairly abysmal over the history of Solecismic's history and I feel even Jim himself would probably admit that. On the other hand, marketing and PR is a strong suit of OOTPD and I think many thought this release would follow more along that model as opposed to virtually no marketing or PR and then simply announcing it is released.

I'm honestly not even expecting them to necessarily announce a new tentative release date, but at least saying something would be nice.
I didn't or wouldn't think Jim would change his stripes because he has tagged onto the OOTPD. Sure, it would be nice. But thats not his MO and we just have a difference of opinion. I'm happy to wait and didn't give him any money that I deserve an update.