View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 06:58 PM   #71
Jim Gindin
Solecismic Software

I've updated to version 8.2a. This is an attempt to solve the display issue, which I think is related to high-resolution monitor settings. When I updated Microsoft Visual Studio versions at the start of the FOF9 development cycle, it may have caused some incompatibilities that I think can be resolved through changing build settings. Not having seen this myself, hard to be certain.

I've also added a couple of fixes to ensure playbooks and the offensive game plan react properly to play deletion. I held all of this for a couple of days looking for potential issues with multi-player, but MP wasn't the focus of any 8.2 changes and we couldn't find anything.

Thanks in particular to Ben and others who helped test all of this. I relied more on their work than usual because I wanted to get a lot into 8.2 and didn't want to impact the FOF9 timetable.

I'm closing this item because I don't want this OOTP forum to become a place where FOF8 is centered. It's not an OOTP product, so it shouldn't use their resources or distract from the exciting work they're doing right now. The only place for FOF8 customer support is solecismic.com.