View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:46 AM   #33
Penfold75
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradC View Post
Yes, I would need permission to post a screenshot.

Again, the lack of screenshots and other things is due to something that I'm not at liberty to discuss, so there's nothing more that can be said right now.

Our forums have subscription functions beyond the threads: You can subscribe to an entire forum, so you're alerted when new threads appear. I would recommend using that function so you're notified when something new pops up. Thanks.
I have learned through Franchise Hockey Manager to accept that when there is some news to tell the community about a game OOTP tend to be pretty good. It maybe be frustrating at times waiting for the updates but they are usually worth it when they are posted.

However, this last one seems a bit more concerning than the usual wait and we will give you news when we have it and indeed makes for worrying reading regarding this project. You would think that a developer who is trying to build a customer base would after a considerable amount of time working on a game be at least willing to release a screenshot of the game to show people what it was like. Two questions spring to mind. 1) Is Francis still working on the game? 2) Is Francis still working on the game for OOTP?

Last edited by Penfold75; 05-13-2015 at 12:47 PM.