View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 07:41 PM   #25
csingle33
Bat Boy

I just discovered this upcoming game today, and I am hella excited for it whenever it comes out. I've been playing football video games since NES Play Action Football, but it was the franchise mode on the late 00's Maddens that were absolutely the most addicting thing that I've ever encountered. I didn't play the games, I always simmed them and acted as the GM, because Madden started to get really bad as they tried to make it more "realistic". That led me into playing the soccer manager games, which were awesome! I've been hoping somebody would make a fully fleshed-out version of the Madden franchise mode for years! Head Coach was too focused on coaching, and the plays from the play editor never worked, because apparently nobody at EA Sports knows how blocking schemes work, and Madden franchise had severely limited options. If this game comes out anything like an (American) football version of Football Manager, then it will be my absolute favorite game ever! Here's to hoping everything works out for Brad! Also, I'd be stoked to be selected for the beta whenever it happens!