Thread: Player Ratings
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 01:05 PM   #87
sexyteeroy
Bat Boy

So I see this has been mentioned sorta but I'd like to elaborate a bit.

Each year when I get Madden I create a spread sheet for my teams depth chart. For each position I put my players in with their corresponding attributes. Then based on what kind of style(scheme) I want to run I apply different weights to each attribute, i.e. Power Back would have more weight applied to break tackle/strength while a Speed Back would be Speed/Acceleration. Anyways I do this with all positions and come up with "my own" Ovr rating for each player at each position. If something like this could be implemented in the game that would be awesome. It's not an Ovr rating per se, but just an option to tailor your team to your liking. Just a thought.

Couple questions. Since all players are based on the same scale an 85 speed WR is the same as a 85 speed DE/LB/FB/TE correct? I know that seems obvious but just wanted to double check. Will we be able to change positions put guys wherever we want (QB to HB/WR to CB)? If we can do that how will the position awareness work? Will we be able to get information on all prospects in the draft or only a certain amount, or is it going to be based more so on your scouts/gm ability for accuracy?

That's all I have for now. I have to say I'm really, really looking forward to this game. Keep up the good work.