View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 07:04 PM   #71
fredbeene
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marlin View Post
My biggest wants for a future OOTP:

History for the ***, LMB, Dominican, Puerto Rican, & Korean leagues much as they have done with historical minors. The *** would not be tough to do. The LMB would also be fairly easy back to the 1940's. It gets really messy before that. The KBO s only 37 years old so it should be doable.

Fully fleshed out Spring training. Designated facilities, realisitc spring schedules, etc. Minor League camps. This is more complex than it sounds I know. Probably not practical but you never know. I would LOVE to have this.

I'd love to see ballparks and park factors change as the years progress as they did historically speaking. I realize there are licensing issues with the images and that is why we don't have them in the game. Forget the 3D parks and images... we'll take care of that. Just make it so the park info progresses with time.

Somewhere down the road a in game utility to make or edit 3D parks. I know Markus wants to do this already someday. His dream is our dream too.

And as long as we are wishing my biggest want of all: Voiced PbP. Not speech to test but a real voice. I'd LOVE to export the PbP audio of an OOTP game to my phone or something and listen to it in my car on the way to work. Make that happen and I might even stop caring about real baseball. Maybe someday.

verbatim 4 year wish item
And as long as we are wishing my biggest want of all: Voiced PbP. Not speech to test but a real voice. I'd LOVE to export the PbP audio of an OOTP game to my phone or something and listen to it in my car on the way to work. Make that happen and I might even stop caring about real baseball. Maybe someday
fredbeene is offline   Reply With Quote