View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #96
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by waittilnextyear View Post
Here's the next batch...

Brailyn Marquez (CHC) is the #1 SP prospect in the Cubs organization and his repertoire should be FB/(CB or SL)/CH rather than FB/CUT/CB.
Adbert Alzolay (CHC) has a cutter in game, but I haven't seen evidence he throws one.
Brendon Little (CHC) has a fringy changeup but has an extremely generous 94/100 POT in game (scouting off) for that pitch.
Dillon Maples (CHC) has a repertoire of FB/SL/CB with his FB/SL combo being 70 grade pitches (albeit he has no idea where they're going)...Brooks Baseball logs his slider as a cutter, but that thing moves more like a frisbee slider on TV (source: I am a Cubs fan).
Oscar de la Cruz (CHC) has struggled with his curveball so 92/100 POT (scouting off) on that pitch seems a bit generous.
Michael Kopech (CWS) throws a plus SL as his main secondary pitch (per Brooks Baseball etc). The CB is more of a show-me pitch.
Dane Dunning (CWS)...pretty good consensus that his main pitch is a sinker rather than a 4SM. That and he gave up zero homers in 62 IP at AA last season.
Zach Thompson (CWS)...pretty good consensus he throws a cutter (55 grade pitch).
Riley Pint (COL) has had the moniker "best curveball in the Rockies' system" bestowed on him by a couple of different publications so his main breaking ball should probably be a plus CB rather than a SL.
Ryan Castellani (COL)...pretty good consensus his best breaking pitch is an above average SL rather than a CB.
Robert Tyler (COL)...pretty good consensus he throws 98-100 MPH and his best secondary is a changeup, so much so that he's mainly a FB/CH guy that works in a so so SL or CB (unclear).
Gregory Soto (DET)...pretty good consensus he throws a SL rather than a CB and it's more of a fringe-average pitch than the plus-plus CB he has in the game.
Sandy Baez (DET)...pretty good consensus he throws a fringy SL rather than a CB (Brooks Baseball agrees it's a SL).
Most of this should be fixed next patch.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote