Thread: HSBL Opening
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 11:39 AM   #39
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The HSBL is currently on May 27th 1984,our 10th season, we currently have 2 teams available

Chicago White Sox currently hovering around even (22-20)This team has a solid foundation with players like Gary Gaetti, Bobby Bonillia, Kal Daniels,Fred McGriff and Willie McGee all 25yrs old or less and a 20 year old Bret Saberhagen growing in a solid minor league system

San Francisco Giants This team is an unexpected opening and is currently in 1st place sporting a 27-14 mark, Don Mattingly,Kirk Gibson,Alan Trammel, Juan Gongalez lead this offense supported by an experienced Staff

The HSBL will be converting to 16 at the ned of this 1984 season, contact me via PM if interested
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 05-24-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote