View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
bd001217
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachtim30 View Post
I apologize if this question has been on here before, but I'd like to know if it's possible in OOTP 15 to take historical players off their team and draft them onto completely different teams? Instead of playing the '27 Yankees against the '32 Cardinals, I would like to have to have the opportunity to take 200 or so greats from the past and distribute them onto 10-12 teams and then play a league.

Is this possible in OOTP 15?
Hello.

Yes it is.

I'm new to OOTP baseball myself, just bought it a couple of weeks ago, and I had pretty much the same question.

See if this will help..

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...tar-teams.html

I wanted to do the same thing, just take a bunch of all time greats (in their best seasons) and basically make a league of "all star" teams, with players of different eras playing on the same team against other such teams.

See if the info in that thread will help you, and post any further questions here, if I can answer them I certainly will (although I'm still learning myself).

Hope this will help you.

EDIT: And, once you import the players, you can either assign each of them to a team (I think you have to make yourself the Commissioner to do that), or you can hold a random draft.

Last edited by bd001217; 11-11-2014 at 11:56 AM.
bd001217 is offline   Reply With Quote