View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 10:42 PM   #71
Orcin
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
It will be interesting to see how your team does now when facing whales. Are there any in your league that you'll get to play?
The San Francisco 49ers are giving me all that I can handle right now. We are in the same division, with the 49ers at 59-16 while I am 60-17. They have a career .699 win pct. with 3 PL titles, so they are a really good test. I won 2 out of 3 in our first meeting at my park this morning. We play 7 more with them tomorrow before the all-star break. I am looking forward to those games as a barometer, but I don't want to place too much importance on a small sample. Winning the division and beating them head-to-head are the real goals.

The Spearfish Blackhawks (61-17) are in the other conference with a .744 career win pct. and 4 PL titles. I won't play them in the regular season though. The Monterey Bay Irukandji (huskerdan's team) are in the other conference also with a similar resume, but again I will miss them. I hope to see one of these two opponents on Sunday, but there's a lot to do first..
Orcin is offline   Reply With Quote