View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #11
wodi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
I buy it along with all the seasons each year to support the game. I have no idea what the ceiling is when it comes to what they can do with an app. I'd by happy if the any "overhaul" took place over the next few releases.

I have no idea where the sales figures are for the game vs. the amount of resources they expend to put the game out. That has to dictate how much time they allot to it each year. There would be some of us hardcore players of this game who would be disappointed if there wasn't a complete overhaul-I wouldn't blame the dev's though, they gotta eat.

The disappointment would come from the fact that no changes were made from 15 to 16 AND THEN the devs promised an overhaul.

I don't NEED an overhaul, but you promised it, so you have to make some sort of upgrades to the game. Would be a bad PR move to promise an overhaul and then change nothing 2 years in a row.

I also don't know anything about the revenues, but if a dev wants to Pm me, I'd love to talk numbers and if a larger donation would even help them.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote