View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:33 AM   #1809
Padreman
Hall Of Famer

Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico (formally San Diego, CA.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_96 View Post
Hey guys, I'm here visiting from the /r/ootp subreddit because I couldn't figure out my issue over there. I might stay though, because this forum is cool as hell.

Anyways, here's my issue...https://imgur.com/zC1vilZ
Ratings bars are totally gone on the new save I just started. Its not only player ratings, but all the finances and "fan interest," "fan support," etc. Anybody know what causes this and if there's a fix?

Additionally, I should mention that Steam apparently updated my game a few days back. When completed, I tried loading a save I had put 90+ hours (and 7 in game seasons) into and it said the file was "created in another version of OOTP and must be imported" or something of that nature. Only problem was, that game was started on '16 and never imported. So I did some searching and basically diagnosed it as a corrupted file, but I'm still not sure how this happened.

These are the first two bugs I've ever encountered playing OOTP games, and I've dedicated hundreds of hours into the last few installments of the baseball series. I'll be picking up FHM next time its on sale haha...So if any of you know what my issues are, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to the forum even though I am not familiar with your issue I'm sure you're going to get the help you need and maybe you should stick around this is the only place we can actually have direct contact with the creators of the game

Chargers= Despicable Traitors
Padreman is offline   Reply With Quote