View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 04:16 PM   #21
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Cole,

First off, love the new screens and thanks for the updates. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of FHM2.

Anywho.....with you posting these screens of how this years newest NHL draft picks are doing in the sim I was curious if it's possible for you to sim a replay from previous years to see how FHM2 is handling compared to first release of FHM. I was a little disappointed in the sim/stats engine in that guys like Gretzky who had four 200 point season in the 80's were lucky to get 110 points when I simmed seasons in the 80's on FHM (and that was with the goals per game set at the numbers in the 80's. For instance, 1981-82 had the highest ever at 8.02....yet when I simmed that season Gretzky, who had 212 points that year, was barely getting over 100). Also kinda curious how the new sim engine is handling offensive defensemen, too. Bobby Orr had quite a few 100 point seasons yet in the original release of FHM when simming his seasons he was lucky to get 50-60 points. Same with Paul Coffey, too. The only way I was able to get defensemen to get 100 points a season during replays of historical seasons who had done just that in real life was to manually edit them.....so I'm just curious if the new game will be better at getting closer to real life stats during higher scoring era's.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by scootermojo; 06-30-2015 at 04:18 PM.
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote