View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 02:38 AM   #96
Steve509
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbuttons View Post
Has anybody been seeing any issues with the auto-save? I got the following error right away after the game finished creating a historical league set in 1901 and every time a save is attempted, either manually or auto:

"Error moving league files to the 'auto-save' folder!
The auto-save function could not move one or more of the .dat files to the auto-save folder. Please delete the files in the auto-save folder manually to fix this problem."

It doesn't seem to be preventing saves, as I exit to another file and return to this one and it's where I left off, so I'm not sure why it keeps popping up. Just wanted to see if anybody else had seen this before I report it as a bug officially.
Did you import the league? I had the same issue when I imported my league from OOTP 15. What I did was cut the auto-save folder out of my saved game, then moved it else where in case I needed it again(I also created a new auto-save folder). Once I moved the old folder, I restarted the game, and loaded my league. After that, I didn't receive that pop instruction(and still haven't). Just make sure to backup your game and any saved progress before you cut the auto-save folder out. I hope that helps.

Last edited by Steve509; 03-21-2015 at 03:15 AM.
Steve509 is offline   Reply With Quote