Thread: Bug
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 11:35 PM   #12
IAmC
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmC View Post
Brad or Sebastian,
Can either of you tell me if this particular bug was found and squashed in iOOTP14? I've started one league in iOOTP14 specifically so I can try to find a reliable way of duplicating it but will stop if you've already fixed it. I had it happen to me in iOOTP13 a few weeks ago again...
To refresh your memory, "this particular bug" is having a game start with the score of the previous game, which has disappeared from the calendar, and my starting pitcher exhausted (but the other pitcher not exhausted).

I can confirm that this does happen with iOOTP14. The affected game ended up as a 13-8 loss. However, looking at the pitching lines, the other team only had 3 runs scored against them. The remaining 5 unaccounted for runs? They were from the 5-0 win that I had just finished, with Anthony Young (my starting pitcher) going 8 innings and being lifted when tired.

If I had to guess, I would say it has to do with invalid data in a save file not being cleared out appropriately. But it still is present in iOOTP14.
Attached Images
Image Image 
IAmC is offline   Reply With Quote