View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #101
NYY #23
Hall Of Famer

10/17/1908 - World Series Game 6

Disappointment sets in once again, as we lost the World Series to the Phillies 4 games to 2. I have to hand it to my team, we really tried to get creative in ways to lose games this series. With a 3-3 tie heading into the 8th we decided that we would commit 4 errors and give up 4 runs to send the Phillies to a 7-3 victory.

The Phillies captured their second straight World Series, which was the fifth straight by a National League team. If someone could tell me the setting to uncheck which makes the NL always win the World Series that would be appreciated!

And after the season I did sign Al Milnar to 200 extensions while he is under contract with the Tigers.

I'm starting to feel like the Buffalo Bills now. I don't want to say I've stopped caring, but so many crazy things happened in the World Series that it is hard to care. There probably wasn't much I could have done differently, because I feel that I've build a team capable of winning. That's the breaks I guess. Next up year 8. If my luck continues this may just be the longest dynasty report ever written...
NYY #23 is offline   Reply With Quote