Thread: A new beginning
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 01:29 PM   #52
Hell Atlantic
Minors (Double A)

thanks PSA. this is the last thing we needed. he'll have to get his second chance elsewhere.

the Brewers are still available.

and i want to inform everyone that CommishJim is now the other co-commish. we will be using his website that already has BOSI, which is looking to be a very helpful and useful league tool, to say the least. i'm still finding out what this thing can do cuz apparently is has many uses. i am making rule changes to the rules section of the website, and have begun posting some league vote threads that you all will need to vote in, mainly dealing with basic stuff like what our league name will be and our sim schedule. i would expect the link either sometime tonite or by tomorrow. CommishJim is in the process of giving me access to the various HTML functions, i'm not well-versed in the ins and outs of HTML.

he has experience in running an online league which will prove to be helpful. the fact that we're using his website and the BOSI is under his account which he pays for made my decision to name him co-commish that much easier, it's only fair. in the future if we must have a website on the ootp server we'll have to collect the 12 necessary owner emails and we'll have to go from there, but the website we have now is well good enough.

Last edited by Hell Atlantic; 05-25-2003 at 02:42 PM.
Hell Atlantic is offline   Reply With Quote