View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:41 PM   #8
Higgs44
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
I can understand the frustration and pain you went through. Any time you have to figure things out yourself, it can easily amount to hours of wasted time.

I was more referring to the second mail that suggested making your voice heard via your wallet is a good choice to send a message to the OOTP developers.

I fully agree that it is a good way for some companies but these guys wear many different hats and still find the time to read our messages, help, and jump on the feature requests we throw at them all week long.
well its going on day 5 no response via my ticket... I don't care what excuse you want to use that's piss poor customer service. I did get a response on FB asking if I had opened a ticket to which I responded with the ticket #... then silence, that's been 24 hours.

Oh and BTW... I asked for assistance on a bug that Ive been noticing on 3/4/2019 in the proper forum...
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...286237&page=14

That's been well over a month and never gotten a response.

I stand by my comment. Seems pretty obvious they've abandoned all their 19 customers and are only here chasing $$$ or OOTP 20 customers.

Last edited by Higgs44; 04-13-2019 at 12:47 PM.
Higgs44 is offline   Reply With Quote